From a long time I was trying to post it... but was feeling very lazy to type and upload the pic. At last I have done it :)
Butter - 100 gms ( I used Unsalted,at room temperature)
Atta - 1 Cup
Sugar - 3/4 Cup, powdered
Milk - 1/2 Cup
Baking Powder - 1 & 1/2 Tsp
Cocoa Powder - 1/4 Cup
Eggs - 2 (at room temperature)
Vanilla Extract - 1/2 tsp (optional, I didn't use)
- Sieve atta, baking powder and cocoa powder and keep aside.
- Beat the butter and powdered sugar until creamy.
- Add the eggs 1 by 1, add 1 tbsp of dry ingredient to avoid curdling.
- Add dry ingredient and milk in batches. Start with dry ingredient and end with it.
- Preheat the oven at 180° C.
- Grease the baking tin and pour the batter into it.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 180° C or till the tooth pick comes out clear.
Let's Party - Go Bake It @ My Cook Book
Bake Fest @ FoodMania
Cook Eat Delicious Desserts - Chocolate @ Culinary Vibes
Baked Goodies @ Sumee's Culinary Bites