Another post to Blog Hop Wednesdays by Radhika, from Gayatri's Cook Spot . Apart from Potato Sticks I even choosed Potato and capsicum Masala from Gayatri's space and easy and tangy flavored side dish which aptly goes with phulkas or pooris. I have done some alterations from the original recipe...
Capsicum - 2 Large ( Diced into Cubes)
Potato - 4 Medium (Cooked, peeled & Diced onto Cubes)
Tomato - 1 Medium (Diced into Cubes)
Onion - 1 Large ( Diced into Cubes)
Garlic - 6-7 pods
Ginger - 1'' Piece
Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
Coriander Seeds - 1/4 tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
Coriander Powder - 1/2 tsp
Chat Masala - 1 tsp
Oil - 1 tbsp
Salt - as per taste
- Heat oil in a kadai add cumin seeds and coriander seeds.
- When it crackles add diced onion and freshly crushed garlic and ginger in a pastel.
- Sauté until golden brown.
- Add the diced capsicum, potato and tomatoes.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, chat masala, coriander powder and stir it with light hands.
- Cover the kadai and let it cook over meduim flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Mix well and switch off the flame.
- Serve hot with chopped coriander.
Blog Hop Wednesdays @ Tickling Palates
from my kitchen