It's been long writing something from my kitchen :).
This month I am paired with Gayatri in Blog Hop Wednesday, the event by Radhika @ Tickling Palates . I am not new to Gayatri's blog as I have visited many times. I have choosed Potato Sticks from her blog with little alterations.
Cooked & Mashed Potatoes - 1 Cup
Wheat Flour - 1 Cup
Vegetable Oil - 25 ml (can be replaced with olive oil)
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Seasame Seeds - 1 tbsp (I used Black)
Coriander Seeds - 1 tbsp (slightly toasted, and crushed in a pastel)
- Mix all the dry ingredients along with the mashed potato in a bowl.
- Now add oil and knead to form a soft dough.
- Divide into 3 equal parts.
- Roll it and cut into stripes.
- Preheat the oven @ 200° C.
- Grease the tray and place the stripes.
- Bake @ 200° C for 20 minutes.
- Take out and flip to the other side and bake for more 10 minutes.
Blog Hop Wednesdays @ Tickling Palates
Let's Party - Go Bake It @ From My Kitchen
Bake Fest @ Foodmania
Baked Goodies @ Sumee's Culinary Bites