Thursday, August 9, 2012

Potato Sticks

It's been long writing something from my kitchen :). 
This month I am paired with Gayatri in Blog Hop Wednesday, the event by Radhika @ Tickling Palates  . I am not new to Gayatri's blog as I have visited many times. I have choosed Potato Sticks from her blog with little alterations. 


Ingredients

Cooked & Mashed Potatoes - 1 Cup
Wheat Flour - 1 Cup
Vegetable Oil - 25 ml (can be replaced with olive oil)
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Seasame Seeds - 1 tbsp (I used Black)
Coriander Seeds - 1  tbsp (slightly toasted, and crushed in a pastel)

Procedure

  1. Mix all the dry ingredients along with the mashed potato in a bowl.
  2. Now add oil and knead to form a soft dough.
  3. Divide into 3 equal parts.
  4. Roll it and cut into stripes.
  5. Preheat the oven @ 200° C.
  6. Grease the tray and place the stripes.
  7. Bake @ 200° C for 20 minutes.
  8. Take out and flip to the other side and bake for more 10 minutes.

    Linking to
    Blog Hop Wednesdays @ Tickling Palates
    Let's Party - Go Bake It @ From My Kitchen
    Bake Fest @ Foodmania
    Baked Goodies @ Sumee's Culinary Bites
from my kitchen

7 comments:

preeti garg said...

Yumm

ONGOING EVENT- "JASHN-E-AZAADI"
Preeti's Kitchen Life

Unknown said...

yummy yum..

virunthu unna vaanga said...

hi Surabhi, in my space one award is waiting for you, please accept it as token of my love... YOUR AWARD
VIRUNTHU UNNA VAANGA

Hamaree Rasoi said...

guilt free potato sticks look yummy

Shama Nagarajan said...

delicious and yummy !!! Join in Fast Food Event - Noodles .

Unknown said...

Hey Surabhi! Thanks so much for linking this delicious baked goodie to my Bake Fest Event & Giveaway!! :)

Also, if you want to enter the Amazon Gift Card giveaway, please like/follow & leave a comment on my Facebook or Twitter Page saying you've done so! Sorry for the trouble! :) Its just so that I could shortlist the people who are eligible for the giveaway! :) Thanks a lot.

Unknown said...

Delicious yummy thanks for the recipe.