A little namkeen is required to balance the sweetness.... :)
Refined Flour (Maida) - 2 Cups
Oil - 4 tbsp + to fry
Salt - 1 tsp
Caraway Seeds - 2 tbsp
Water to knead
- In a bowl take maida, salt, caraway seeds and oil mix it properly.
- Knead it with water to make a dough.
- Leave the dough for 30 minutes.
- Roll it out as roti and with the help of knife cut it into pieces.
- Heat the oil in a kadai & deep fry it.
- Transfer it to an absorbent paper.
- Store it in an air tight container.
Sizzling Tastebuds @ Holi Fest: Colourful Palette
UK-Rasoi @ For "U" Mum
Vegeterian Food & Me @ I' m The Star
Preeti's Kitchen @ Color N Sweet - Holi Fest
from my kitchen