Slice it, dry it, fry it... Old !dea...
Slice it, microwave it, eat it... New !dea... :)
(Do I sound like Abhishek Bachan!!!!) :P
Potatoes - 4 Medium
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 tsp (Can be increased as per taste)
Oil - 1 tsp
- Peel the potatoes and slice it finely with a slicer.
- In a bowl add red chilli powder, salt and oil, mix it properly.
- In a Microwave safe plate keep it side by side and microwave at high for 2 minutes.
- After it done for 2 minutes flip to the other side and microwave again for 2 minutes at high.
- Store it in a air tight container.
Simply Food @ Lets Cook Speedy Snacks
Killer On The Plate @ Microwave Easy Cooking
Good Food @ Just "4" Fun
from my kitchen