When I was in class 5th I knew nothing about cooking but yes I knew 3 recipes. 1) How to prepare tea. 2) How to make a spongy omelet 3) How to prepare cold coffee. Among these I loved to make the spongy omelet, till today my father loves the way I prepare it. And always make new variety of it some times I use vegetables in it, some times cooked Prawn(jhinga), some times boiled chicken pieces... today I have used vegetables into it.
Hope you my readers read it, cook it, eat it and share it :)
Onion - 1 Large (chopped finely)
Carrot - 4 tbsp grated
Green Peas - 2 tbsp
French Beans - 4-5 chopped finely
Capsicum - 2 tbsp Chopped
Mustard Oil - 2 tbsp
- Beat the egg along with until fluffy.
- In a pan heat mustard oil and pour the beaten egg at a low flame.
- Put all the vegetables in it & if using green peas put it in the centre because the omelet may break because of its weight and it will take more time to cook than any other vegetables used.
- Cook covering the lid for 4-5 minutes at a lower flame and then flip it and let the other side cook for another 2 minutes.
- Now it's ready to be served. :)
Ramya's Recipe @ ABC Series : Egg Recipe's
Taste Of Pearl City @ Any One Can Cook
from my kitchen