Thank U Preeti for passing me these awards.
The rules for accepting this award are:
- Add the versatile blogger award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- Share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- Include this set of rules.
- Forward this award to 15 fellow bloggers and inform them with a comment on each of their blogs.
7 points I would like to share is:
- I never cooked before my marriage, and after marriage during the initial days I was the worst cook...God knows how my husband used to manage it. But thanks to him he never discouraged me & that is why I am here.
- MasterChef India 1 was my inspiration to develop my cooking skills.
- After my increase in passion towards cooking my husband gifted me a LG Microwave on my 24th birthday.
- During my initial usage with microwave & convection I have prepared cookies like stones and cakes like bricks...PHEW :P I have even burnt come microwave safe bowls...:(
- But now I am proud to say I can cook & bake better than before.
- Being an amateur cook, I have learned many new things after I started blogging.
- Still learning & will be learning till the end :)
Please join me @ My Cook Book, I share these awards with my following fellow bloggers as under
- Sangee @ Spicy Treats
- Veena @ Veg Junction
- Anjali @ Spice n Sugar
- @ Sizzling Tastebuds
- Soomo @ Oriya Food
- Nisha @ Nisha's kitchen
- Usha Rani @ Mahaslovehome
- Neetz @ Kitchen Express
- Asha @ A Tasty Challenge
- Nita @ Amateur Preparations
- Rasi @ Vegetarian Food & Me
- Usha Narayan @ The Compulsive Baker
- @ The Kitchen Affaire
- Priya @ Priya's Easy N Tasty Recipes
- Ramya @ Ramya's Recipe