Unsweetened cocoa powder- 1/4 Cup
Salt - 1/4 tsp ( can be reduced as per ur taste, if using salted butter skip salt.)
Unsalted Butter - 1/2 cup @ room temperature
Granulated White Sugar - 1/2 Cup
Chocolate - 1/3 cup (chopped)
Unsalted Butter - 2 tbsp
Chopped Nuts - 1/4 Cup
- Preheat oven @ 200°C.
- Shift flour, cocoa powder & salt. Keep aside.
- Beat butter and sugar till light and creamy.
- Add vanilla extract and beat again.
- Scrape the sides and add the dry ingredients to the creamy butter.
- Beat it till a dough forms.
- Grease the baking tin/glassware with unsalted butter.
- Press the dough into even layer with the help of a spoon.
- Bake it @ 180°C for 25 minutes.Mean while in a bowl add the butter and chopped chocolate and melt it.
10. Once the shortbread is baked, let it cool and take to another flat dish and pour the chocolate glaze on it and sprinkle the chopped nuts on it, press it slightly and let it cool completely before it's cut.
Bake along Challenge @ My cook Book
I Love Baking#4 @ Tickling Palates
Let's Party-Dessert @ Rasoi
- Divya's Culinary Journey @ Showcase Desserts