Bored with regular cakes!!! Try this with fully loaded Nuts & Dry Fruits...
Atta - 1&1/2 Cup
Oil - 3/4 Cup
Sugar - 1/2 Cup, powdered (you can increase upto 3/4 Cup if need more sweet)
Brown Sugar - 1/4 Cup, powdered
Egg - 2 Large
Salt - a pinch
Cinnamon Powder - 1 tsp
Nutmeg - 1/4 tsp
Honey - 1 tbsp
Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
Raisins - a hand full (Soaked in water for 3-4 hours and chopped)
Anjeer - 4-5 (Chopped finely)
Almonds - 10-12 (Chopped finely)
Dates, seedless - 10-12 (Chopped finely)
Melon Seeds - 1 tbsp
- Sift atta, salt, baking powder, cinnamon powder and keep aside.
- With 1/4th Cup of sifted dry ingredients roll the chopped nuts and dry fruits and keep aside.
- Beat the oil and sugar powder. (including brown sugar)
- Add eggs one by one and beat until puffy.
- Now add vanilla extract, honey, nutmeg and mix it properly.
- Preheat the oven at 220°C.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well with soft hands so that no lumps are produced.
- Now add the chopped nuts and dry fruits to it.
- Line a bake-ware and pour the mixture into it & sprinkle some melon seeds on top of it.
- Bake for 40 minutes @ 180°C.
Daily Cuppa @ Bake Fest # 8
Rasoi @ Let's Party - "Desserts"
from my kitchen