ummmm.... a perfect combo for a mug of coffee or a cup of T :)
Atta - 2 Cup
Cocoa Powder - 1/2 Cup
Sugar - 1 Cup, powdered
Baking Powder - 1/2 Tsp
Egg - 2
Unsalted Butter - 1/4 Cup, at room temperature
Almonds & Raisins - 1/2 Cup, Chopped
- Sift atta, cocoa powder, baking powder and keep aside.
- Beat the butter and sugar till creamy.
- To avoid curdling add 1 tbsp of the sifted dry ingredient and add eggs one by one and beat till creamy and puffy.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix it properly till a dough forms.
- Now add the chopped almond and raisins to the dough.
- Preheat oven @ 200°C.
- Roll the dough like a log form and bake @ 180°C for 25 minutes.
- Once baked let it cool for 5-10 minutes and then slice it.
- Bake it for 8-10 minutes and turn over and bake it for another 5 minutes.
- Cool it and store in an air tight container.
Daily Cuppa @ Bake Fest # 8
from my kitchen