I am back with the Blog Hop. This time I was paired with From My Heart, and I choosed Dark Chocolate & Cashewnut Brownie. I prepared it with a slight change & it came out awesome...
Dark Chocolate - 1 Slab (120 gm approx)
Unsalted Butter - 80 gm
Atta - 1/2 Cup + 2 Tbsp
Salt - 1/4 tsp
Sugar - 1 Cup (can be reduced to 3/4th cup)
Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp
Eggs - 2
Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
Cashew - 1/4 cup ( coarsely powdered)
- Sieve atta, baking powder, salt and keep aside.
- Melt chopped dark chocolate and butter using a double boiler. Keep aside.
- In a bowl beat eggs, sugar, vanilla extract till fluffy.
- Now add the melted chocolate to the the beaten egg. Mix till combined.
- Add the sieved dry ingredients and mix it lightly.
- At last mix the coarse powdered cashew.
- Pour in a square baking bowl and bake for 30 minutes @ 180°C, preheated at 220°C.
- Cool it and serve.