Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cashew in a Dark Chocolate Brownie...

I am back with the Blog Hop. This time I was paired with  From My Heart, and I choosed  Dark Chocolate & Cashewnut Brownie. I prepared it with a slight change & it came out awesome...


Ingredients

Dark Chocolate - 1 Slab (120 gm approx)
Unsalted Butter - 80 gm
Atta - 1/2 Cup + 2 Tbsp
Salt - 1/4 tsp
Sugar - 1 Cup (can be reduced to 3/4th cup)
Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp
Eggs - 2 
Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
Cashew - 1/4 cup ( coarsely powdered)

Procedure

  1. Sieve atta, baking powder, salt and keep aside.
  2. Melt chopped dark chocolate and butter using a double boiler. Keep aside.
  3. In a bowl beat eggs, sugar, vanilla extract till fluffy.
  4. Now add the melted chocolate to the the beaten egg. Mix till combined.
  5. Add the sieved dry ingredients and mix it lightly.
  6. At last mix the coarse powdered cashew.
  7. Pour in a square baking bowl and bake for 30 minutes @ 180°C, preheated at 220°C.
  8. Cool it and serve.
Linking to
Tickling Palates @ Blog Hop Wednesdays & I Love Baking 
My Crowded Kitchen @ Fabulous Friday

from my kitchen

7 comments:

Jacob said...

1992 Oldsmobile Achieva AC Compressor
I enjoyed your post. It’s a lot like college – we should absorb everything we can but ultimately you need to take what you’ve learned and apply it.

easyfoodsmith said...

Anything in a brownie is welcome and cashews sound like a great addition.

Rashida shaikh said...

They are looking awesome...

maha said...

Flavorful and yummy brownies...............

maha said...

Flavorful and yummy browines
maha

Balvinder Ubi said...

I am definitely a chocolate and nut lover. Brownies with cashews sounds good.

Hari Chandana said...

OMG.. looks so tempting and delicious.. thanks for the wonderful recipe.. Amazing job !!
Indian Cuisine